Saturday, July 13, 2013

/Pajama Party/

DSC_0858
DSC_0909 (2)
DSC_0891
DSC_0863
DSC_0928
DSC_0936
DSC_0901 (2)

Wearing a vintage pajama top, Forever 21 faux leather shorts, Zara shoes, H&M necklaces, BCBG Max Azria ring, and Forever 21 bracelet.

I'm all about comfort when it comes to dressing up (or down) and boy was I extremely ecstatic the day pajama tops (actually, pajamas in general) came to rule the fashion scene. Pajama dressing took over the runway, most recently and most memorably with Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, and Rochas. Some people would even go so far as to wearing just a robe and pajama pants out - Hugh Heffner style - and totally working the chic look, but I decided to contrast this slouchy top with a pair of high-waisted faux leather shorts I picked up at Forever 21 awhile back. To dress the look up even more, I decided to throw on a bunch of gold jewelry mostly because a.) I love gold and b.) I think gold suits my skin color best and c.) gold can easily dress any outfit up, no matter how casual.

I've sorta been going on a boxing craze lately, have been going the semi-vegetarian route for the past few months (with a few minor meat slips) now, and have even started meditating for a few minutes every morning before breakfast and I can honestly say that this clean way of living is probably one of the smartest things I've done for myself this year. Clean way of living + positive thoughts = HAPPY Pearl. I'm sure everyone in the world is out to find their own happiness and one way to start is with positive thoughts.

Photography by Mr. Boyfriend

XO

P.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Pajama Party. Even there is a birthday party coming in our family too. It is my son’s birthday and is approaching too fast. At the domestic event space Atlanta I would be throwing a bash for him. He wants star wars theme so I am just finding some chic ideas online. I am sure that the day will be enjoyable for him.

    ReplyDelete