Monday, June 24, 2013

/Currently Into.../


Interior design has always been a special interest of mine, whether it be through the admiration of various colors and textures when roaming around a new place or perusing through a specialized architecture book, but these days, I've been getting my interior design fix through Houzz. I was first introduced to this app towards the latter part of last year, but whenever I've earmarked my time to complete some pertinent work on my laptop, I always seem to get completely sidetracked and find myself satisfyingly wasting my time going through interior decor inspiration. There's just something so pleasurable looking at the spaces that people create and the furniture, decor and colors they acquire in order to proudly be able to call it their home.

Images via Houzz

XO

P.

No comments:

Post a Comment